Partner, Keith Riley, will be speaking at this prestigious summit, now in its 7th year is firmly established as the leading international forum for thought leaders in the waste to energy space. Taking place in London on 23-24th May, this global summit attracts the best of the waste industry.
The summit balances a national and international focus, with speakers from countries such as Norway, Belgium, UK, Australia, The Netherlands, the Philippines, China, Canada etc.
Where the most exciting opportunities lie for new projects will be identified and we will be debating how the different parties can work together to share risk and get new projects off the ground.
There will be in depth analysis of:
- ACT vs Incineration: When is ACT the better option and under what conditions and plant size?
- High Value Outputs: Commercialising syngas as a feedback for biofuels and chemicals
- Subsidy-Free Projects: Developing merchant plants targeting C&I wastes eg Amazon
- Funding Infrastructure: Financing waste-to-energy projects in international and domestic markets
- International Spotlight: Opportunities for the build out of plants in new and international markets
- Waste Management CEO Debate: Assessing the changing face of municipal solid waste management
- Low Carbon Economies: The role of waste-to-energy in the transition to a circular economy
For more details visit www.worldwastetoenergy.com