The World Waste to Energy & Resources Summit returns to London this May 23-24, 2017, and is shaping up to be the most international and high-profile event to date.
From the impact of Brexit and the upcoming CfD auction, to identifying ACT opportunities for growth and deriving high-value fuels and chemicals from waste, the summit welcomes waste management CEOs, project developers, technology companies and financiers to discuss the greatest challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
- The Role of Waste-to-Value in the Transition to a Circular Economy
- The Impact of Brexit on the Waste Industry: A Catalyst for ACT?
- Deriving High-Value Fuels and Chemicals from Waste
- CfDs and Alternative Funding Schemes and Incentives
- Emerging European and International Market Opportunities
- Project Finance: How do Investors View Today’s Market?
- CEO Debate: A Future Vision for Waste Management Services
Join me and register today as I speak at the World Waste to Energy & Resources Summit on the panel Analysing CfDs and Alternative Funding Incentives as Effective Pathways to Project Delivery.